Organizing charity activities has always been a permanent activity that NAFARMA implements since the early days of the company's establishment. With the desire to promote the spirit of solidarity, NAFARMA's staff, together, carried out regular activities as assigned by the Board of Directors. In the past 2022, Nhat Anh has carried out the following outstanding activities:
1. On March 10, 2022, the OPPD field sales team visited and gave gifts to disadvantaged families. In addition, the members also visited some centers/shelters, specifically:
- Thi Nghe Nursing Center:
- Ngoc Quang Monastery (District 8):
- Thien An Elderly Care Center:
- Chuc Tu Shelter:
2. In April, the Logistic department and OPPD department came together to visit and give practical gifts to disadvantaged households.
3. TBD Saigon field sales team gave gifts to centers/shelters in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Mr. Hung's class: Take advantage of his narrow house to make a home for more than 100 children with difficult circumstances who cannot go to school.
- Thien An Shelter: Create opportunities for disadvantaged children to access a comprehensive and appropriate education to help them gain knowledge.
- Thien Phuoc Shelter: is a place to nurture and take care of children with disabilities caused by Agent Orange poisoning leading to cerebral palsy, covering more than 60 children in unfortunate circumstances and diseases.
- Tu Hanh Shelter (Tu Hanh Pagoda): a refuge for 102 orphans, 58 elderly people.
- Nhu Nghia Shelter: a place to raise blind children from the age of 6 to 18; in addition, there are 10 children who are going to university in the city.
- Nhat Hong Blind Shelter: sheltering 27 blind children and had been receiving little support from sponsors because of Covid 19.
- Dieu Phap Pagoda Shelter: a place to take care of and nurture more than 40 elderly people from the age of 75.
- Hoa Hong Nho Shelter: had 15 orphans, receiving little support from the Fatherland Front since the Covid epidemic.
- Tam Duc Shelter: is taking care of 70 children, of which the youngest is from 4 months to 4-5 years old.
4. On June 1st, the Hanoi team went to Quang Phuc Pagoda (Thanh Tri, Hanoi) to give gifts to the children.
5. The Accounting Department, the Tender Department and the Project Department collaborate to implement a charity program, sending support gifts to many individuals and organizations in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hiep Binh Chanh Support Center for the Disabled: nurturing 186 elderly people with disabilities.
- Linh Xuan Child Care Center: 65 HIV-infected and disabled orphans from 4 months to 20 years old
- Mr. Tuan, who lives in District 3, has a difficult situation.
- School for children with disabilities: 80-85 children with disabilities.
- Chuc Tu Shelter: taking care of 46 babies under 2 months old to 4 years old.
- Ba Chieu Shelter: raising 22 girls (from 6 to 17 years old).
- House of love (orphans, polio): 15 children from 3 to 15 years old.
- Lam Quang Pagoda: 104 elderly people aged 60 and over, 11 orphans from 02 months to 15 years old
6. Logistic Department conducts charity activities at the following establishments:
- Facility protection society Rose: currently nurturing 45 orphans and disadvantaged children. Children from grade 5 and below are taught at the facility by the sisters themselves.
- Thien Phuoc Children's Care Facility.
- Shelters for patients.
- Lucky Shelter.
- Mr. Mang's family.
- Ms.Trang's family.
- Ms. Hong's family.
7. Scholarship awarding activities for 15 outstanding students with difficult circumstances at Nguyen Hong Le High School for the Gifted (Sam Son City, Thanh Hoa Province). The school is known as the top school in the province, achieving many excellent achievements in emulation work every year. Along with the quality of education being focused, the province and the school have worked to support disadvantaged students to pursue their academic dreams.NAFARMA has awarded scholarships to children to encourage the spirit of learning and timely support.
8. The October charity project is conducted by the RA Department to support Duc Giang commune (Ha Tinh province) affected by Typhoon Noru. This is a mountainous district 50km from the city, is one of the two most difficult districts in Ha Tinh province and is directly affected by the storm. After conducting the survey, the company provided early support to help the people of Duc Giang commune.
9. Charity program is conducted General Department, Eastern sales team and Western sales team. During this implementation, the General Department in conjunction with the Eastern Department visited and gave gifts to the children studying at the Phu My class (District 7). The Western Sales Department also visited and gave gifts to Thien An Social Protection Facility located in Binh Thuy District, Ho Chi Minh City. Can Tho. The last activity performed by the group was to donate 50 warm clothes for highland children in Thanh Hoa and Son La.